Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More 3D Fun!

Just wanted to show a few new 3D word art(s) I made with a new program(well, new to me. lol) called Hansen Xara 3D Maker. It is really cool and can do so many things. At first I thought... ahh! I wouldn't use this. It's only for fonts. Letters. Word art. But then... when I got started playing with it- WOW! It is so fun! You can turn your dingbats into some cute stuff. Make animated word art to put on your website or blog. I have only had it a week and have made about 700 things! OMG! The alphas I made are just too cute for words!  Haha get it? Alphabet? Too cute for WORDS?! LOL. Anyway, I hope you check it out 'cause it made making my 3D alphabets ALOT easier, quicker and more fun. You can download it for free for a trial 7 days and then extend that to 30 days (don't know why it isn't 30 days to begin with) then if you buy it, it is only $39.99 and grants access to thousands more fun styles and textures. It is only for use with fonts. You cannot edit photos with this. BUT- I actually made this wooden spool for thread by manipulating the extrusion and bevels. I even made some cookies! I am sure there are tons more tricks I can come up with after I go buy it. So I know I will be wearin' this one out. lol. So you will see more stuff I created in the program. NOTE: I am not affiliated with this program in any way. I just came across it on the web while searching for a tutorial. But when I find something that works, something that I like to use, then I love to pass the word on so others can find fun in scrapbooking and afford some of the programs. I am sure most people know about PaintDotNet by now, but if you do not, it is a FREE --- Yes-- completely FREE forever! A photo editing software download. That was my first program I used to make my digital scrapbooks and I will always have it on my computer. Even though I have PS and PSE10 along with Adobe Lightroom and Portrait Professional and a few others, I always get the newest brushes, etc. from PaintDotNet. Check it out if you are new to working with layers. I just got CorelDraw and have not even installed it. I honestly don't know if I have room on my HD. LOL. I have to see if it can be installed on my external. If you know anything about CorelDraw, I would love to hear your stories of using it. Or if you just want to share something else, feel free to leave me a comment. Leave me a link. Or email me. I have a few more things to post before this night is over so until my next post... Thanks for stoppin' by. See ya real soon. And OH!!!! I forgot to finish my story from my last post!! I will finish it on my next rambling, okay? Thanks! God bless~~
Cute! Huh? Grab it. You know you want to. ;)
These turned out alot slower than what the preview showed. hmpf! I have alot to learn about making gif files or animated creations. All in fun, right?!


I had to make this. I used to sing the song from Dumbo, to my 3 babies. If you haven't heard the song and you are a mom, you HAVE to look it up and listen to it. 'Sweet Baby of Mine' on Walt Disney's original Dumbo movie. Just right click and save. Png file @ 300 DPI. CU OK!
Here is one of the spools I mentioned. I ended up making a dozen different types of them.;) CU OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment